Buddy Day Week April 30th to May 5th & a Bonus Day at Alga Norte Park Day on May 12th!
Have you received a special invitation from an AK Martial Arts & Fitness Student to attend our Buddy Day Week? That’s Great! We look forward to seeing you at our RealFit4Life facility in Bressi Ranch Carlsbad! To save time when you come in for class, please fill out your online registration below.
If you are a buddy, make sure to RSVP below.
We will notify your AK Martial Arts and Fitness Buddy that you have responded to their invitation!
Things to know about this cool Buddy Day Week Event:
- Select the day and time you would like to come to buddy day below.
- The day of the event, please check in at the front desk with a guardian to get your wristband to attend class. We suggest coming in 10 minutes before your class begins.
- Wear comfortable clothing. You will be doing a lot of running around so loose layers is always good.
- No shoes allowed on mat flooring and no jewelry for safety purposes.
- Photography is allowed at the end of class with Master Instructor direction for safety and security. No photography is allowed during a class due to the safety and privacy of our families and students.
- Goody Bags will be given at the end of the class in the lobby for all buddy participants. One Goody Bag per person for this event.
- Students that bring a buddy will also receive 1 Goody Bag for the event. If they bring additional buddies during the week, they will spin the Prize wheel for every buddy in attendance.
- Each buddy attendee will have an option to take advantage of our free Buddy Week Program! You will be allowed to attend a full week of consecutive classes starting on your first visit with us. If you decide to join as a regular student with a month to month contract, you will receive a complimentary uniform at no additional cost. Please note that this program can not be used with other martial arts offers at AK Martial Arts & Fitness. 3 month waiting period for other similar offers.
- Get the the BEST discounts on our Summer Camps.
- Bonus Day of Fun at Alga Norte Park Day on May 12th! Join us at the park for regular classes, refreshments and park fun. Note – no classes will be held at the do jang on May 12th. Students will be required to come to Alga Park for regular training. If you are a student, please wear your do bok – everyone should wear sneakers and socks for this day. A hat is also fine. We will have shade and refreshments for students and family.