Bingo

Family Holiday Bingo and Potluck Benefit

Sunday December 9th

2 to 5 pm

Online RSVP Below

(List your attendance and potluck item you would like to bring)


Join us for some holiday fun with an afternoon of Bingo madness and tasty treats.  Open to the public, RSVP below.  This is NOT a drop off event.  Children must come with a parent unless they are at least 13 years old or an AKMA black belt.

Bingo cards will cost $5, and include 3 chances to win per sheet.  We expect to play different 5 games (or more) over the course of the event, with the final game’s winner receiving 40% of the total prize pot for the evening.  Ink daubers will be available for just $2 each.

Children under the age of 11 will also receive a free goody bag.

All money will be collected the night of the event by cash or check ONLY.  Majority of the proceeds will be donated to the California Community Foundation’s Wildfire Relief Fund – see breakdown below.

60% of the proceeds from Bingo card sales will go towards the Wildfire Relief Fund.  The other 40% will go to grand prize pot for last round of bingo play.  100% of the money raised from the raffle prizes will go towards the Wildfire Relief Fund.  If you would like to donate a prize to this Bingo event, please contact Joanna at 760-828-7165.  If you get a recording, please leave a detailed message on the best time and number to reach you.

Thank you to the many local businesses who have sponsored this event; your community dedication is very much appreciated.

Sponsors
AK Martial Arts & Fitness is donating a 90 minute, private Birthday Party for kids ages 5+.  Choose laser tag (10 kids), Nerf Dart Tag (10 kids), Agility Party (15 Kids), Martial Arts (15 Kids).  All parties include board breaking ceremony for birthday child. Subject to available dates. Not valid for birthday parties already booked.  Value $249

Raffle
AK Martial Arts & Fitness is donating a spot in their Monday January 21st Builder’s Camp. 9 to 3 pm. Not valid for other camps or previous bookings.  Value $95

Raffle
AK Martial Arts & Fitness is donating an Amazon Gift Card.  Value $25

Bingo
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse has donated 2 Gift Cards.  Value $25 Each

Bingo
Campfire Restaurant in Carlsbad has donated a Gift Card.  Value $50

Raffle
Callaway Golf has donated a Golf Bag & Putter.  Value at $200

Raffle
Cake Popiteer is donating 2 gift certificates: each for 2 dozen cake pops. Value $40 per certificate.

Bingo
Xtreme FrozenYogurt is donating a gift card for frozen yogurt.  Value $10

Bingo
Cravory Cookies is donating 1 gift certificate for 1 dozen cookies.  Value $28

Bingo
Rubio’s is donating 4 gift cards to use at any location.  Value for each card is $10

Bingo
Get Air is donating 3, 1 hour cards.  Value is $15.99 each card

Bingo
Sky Zone is donating 5, 1 hour cards.  Value is $13 each card

Bingo
Glow Zone is donating 5, 1 hour cards. Value is $20 each card

Bingo
Palomar Pizza is donating a gift certificate.  Value is $20

Bingo
The Wall Climbing Gym is donating 4 day passes with equipment rental.  Value is $20 each pass

Bingo
Fit Healthy Happy U is donating 1 Sugar Detox Certificate.  Value is $129

Raffle
Karl Strauss is donating 1 Free Growler Fill Card.  Value $10

Bingo
Surf  Brothers Teriyaki is donating 3 gift cards plus a bottle of their special sauce.  Value $24.50 per card/sauce

Bingo
Invasion Laser Tag is donating 8 laser tag games.  Value is $8 per game

Bingo
Narvalo Ice Cream & Gelato is donating 2 gift cards.  Value is $10 each card.

Bingo Raffle
Century Martial Arts is donating a Wavemaster that will be shipped free of charge to the winner.  Value $200

Raffle
Hacienda de Vega is donating a gift card.  Value $25

Bingo
Senor Grubby’s is donating a gift basket and gift cards.  Value for card is $25, Basket $50

Bingo Raffle
Leaf Live Enlightened & Free is donating a gift certificate.  Value is $10

Bingo
Nanz Kitchen is donating a gift certificate. Value $20

Bingo
Vista’s Icebox is donating a gift certificate. Value $25

Bingo
Carlsbad Ice town is donating 5 passes that include rental and admission.  Value is $85

Bingo
Atar Gold is donating 2 Atar Gold Bags filled with exceptional hair products line.  Each bag is valued at $285

Raffle
Grand Slam Pizza is donating 2 gift cards.  Value $25 per card

Bingo
Codebreakers Escape Room in Carlsbad is donating a certificate for 2.  Value $60

Raffle
Blissful Goat is donating a goat yoga gift certificate for 2.  Value $53.18

Raffle
San Diego Botanic Garden is donating 2 admission tickets.  Value $36

Bingo
Hungry Bear Deli is donating a gift certificate.  Value $50

Raffle
Clay N Latte in Vista is donating a gift tile.  Value $15.00

Bingo
Twisted Horn is donating a Hydro Flask & And Gift Card.  Value is $60

Raffle
Little Cakes is donating $2 off gift cards for kids

Goody Bags
SeaFire Grill is donating a gift card.  Value $25

Bingo
Aura Candle is donating a Candle.  Value $28

Bingo
Museum of Making Music has donated 4 guest passes valued at $40

Bingo
Melaleuca Wellness Company has donated a Basket of Products valued at $25

Bingo
In Motion has donated an entry to the Carlsbad Half Marathon with VIP Package.  Value $320

Raffle
In Motion has donated 3 Entries to the Kid Marathon Mile at Legoland.  Value is $35

Bingo
  • Bingo

    Holiday Bingo and Potluck Sunday December 9th 2-5 pm $5 bingo card with 3 chances to win per card sheet. Optional ink daubers for $2 each All money will be collected the night of the event by cash or check ONLY. Majority of the proceeds will be donated to the California Community Foundation’s Wildfire Relief Fund – see breakdown below. 60% of the proceeds from Bingo card sales will go towards the Wildfire Relief Fund. The other 40% will go to grand prize pot for last round of bingo play. 100% of the money raised from the raffle prizes will go towards the Wildfire Relief Fund. If you would like to donate a prize to this Bingo event, please contact Joanna at 760-828-7165. If you get a recording, please leave a detailed message on the best time and number to reach you.
  • if you can bring a potluck dinner, snack or dessert item, please list it here. if you are willing to donate a gift card to use for this event, please list here. someone will contact you.
    Our monthly newsletter publishes free community, fundraising, seasonal camp discounts and more. You can opt out at any time.

For more information on the non-profit California Community Foundation’s Wildfire Relief Fund,  call 213-413-4130.

To make a secure, tax-deductible donation online, please follow this link: https://www.calfund.org/wildfire-relief-fund/.  You may also send checks payable to the California Community Foundation, noting that the donation is for the Wildfire Relief Fund. Checks should be mailed to:

California Community Foundation
221 S. Figueroa St., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90012